Thursday, October 13, 2011

1/30

I realize that my family and friends are wondering what happened to my blog. It's like my laptop has been nonexistent to me aside of writing papers and photo retouching. I stay at TTU or work all the time it seems. (No joke, I'm writing this blog post from the huge screen macs in the library.)



 Browsing one of my favorite blogs Sunlight After Rain made me want to do a new blog challenge. It's been since July that I've done anything of the sort. So, along with rest of the world, I really like Pinterest. (emphasis on the 'really') I searched blog challenges. I mostly came up with photo challenges, which would be fun, but I was looking for something a bit different. I found a simple yet thought-provoking one where everything in the interwebs can be found - tumblr of course! You can now find it on my pinboard here.



Day One: Weird Things You Do When You're Alone

I'm that stereotypical chick who thinks she can sing but really can't. I'll be in my toe socks and t-shirt skirting around on the wood floors pretending it's the roaring 20s and I'm Velma Kelly.


However, my life is simply not a musical. It's a shame.


No comments: