Wednesday, October 26, 2011

14/30

Day Fourteen: Something Disgusting You Do

Hahah! This is actually quite funny. Today I came to a realization: If my mom knew I wore the same pair of pants multiple times before washing them, she'd fall over dead.  Fo reals. That woman is the epitome of cleanliness. Now don't get me wrong chickas, I wash my bottom (and all other areas) every day... 

Ciara + Hygiene = Friends

I suppose this isn't really disgusting to some people (especially those who have lived the college life.) I don't get down and dirty on a regular basis. Sometimes I'll  wear a pair of jeans just to go to town then come home to change into my pajamas. Not only is a day like that a COMPLETE waste of makeup, but those jeans didn't get dirty AT. ALL. So, what do I do? Hang them up by themselves in my closet and wear them again in a couple days.

I don't do this out of laundry hatred; I actually love doing laundry. I just see it as time & energy efficiency, ya know?

“Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, you can wear them forever...”


1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Hehe. I do the same thing.