Thursday, October 27, 2011

15/30

Day Fifteen: The Best Thing to Happen to you This Week

My week had been relatively bland. I made some As on exams. Aced a Nutrition quiz. The norm.

Then tonight, my favorite Nashville blogger, Elizabeth at This Little Blog of Mine, gave me my first blog award!


 Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. 

I have to say that I read a lot of ladies' blogs who fit all those words!

Rules:
It's given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and 
let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!


Ready for my picks?


1. Sarah @ Daughter of the King. I honestly believe Sarah has got to be the most uplifting blogger ever. Her love of the Lord is inspiring.


2. Stephanie @ From the Inside Out. Stephanie was a part of the Christian Student Center that I didn't visit enough at UT. Oh, and she really loves that nephew of hers. Go Vols!

3. Megan @ It's a Momma Thing. She posts excellent photos - mostly of her too-cute-for-words son. She's witty and crafty.

4. Cheyenne @ Mile Marker 21. This girl is seriously one of my faves. She and Amber impacted my freshman year more than they knew. I was the quiet girl who just wasn't finding her place at UT. They never really brought me out of the shyness, but they did make the transition to college very easy for me. I can't thank you enough for the great bible studies, CRU nights, and the nice words.

5. Mary Catherine @ Glittering Compositions. Her photos are to die for. And she has cute siblings. That's enough of a reason to read. =)



Check these ladies out!

4 comments:

Mary Catherine said...

Thank you so much!! :)
Oh, and to answer your question on my post - we were near Destin, FL.
--Love MCat
{glitteringcompositions.blogspot.com}

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Thanks for awarding me the Liebster Blog Award, Ciara! =)

Ashley Slater said...

your profile/welcome picture is so cute. so are you and your fiance.

although, I can't say I am with you on the vols thing! I am an alabama fan through and through! haha!

love your blog! following you!

xo,
ashley

Ashley Slater said...

hold the phone-- i think I have been to your blog before!