Friday, November 4, 2011

23/30

Day Twenty-three: Something you Always Think "What If" About

Right now, I'm taking a break from typing out a history study guide. And it's often times like these that I wonder "What if I had stayed at UT?"

Well tonight, totally unprompted by tonight's question, I made the drive to Knoxville to visit my friends.

Just taking exit 387 almost made me cry.






I often wonder if I would've worked even more with Camp Koinonia.
Would I have ever moved out of university housing? =)

But most of all, I wonder what it would've felt like to have walked across that stage and became a UT graduate. Something I always wanted to do. 

I don't think of my transfer as giving up on my dream. Because I got to come home and start working on one that's even more important to me. And yeah, I'll still get to be a college graduate, but somehow I just don't think it would've ever lived up to a VOLUNTEER graduation. ;)

Rocky Top, you'll always be home sweet home to me.  ♥

No comments: