Saturday, November 5, 2011

24/30

Day Twenty-four:  Things you Want to Say to Five Different People

Television styyyyle.


Angela Montenegro: (Or, Michaela Conlin, because I admire you as more than a role), I will be like you one day. You know, minus the Asian descent. And your on-screen baby = adorable. 


Jack Hodgins: I feel in love with you even more the moment you announced Michael's middle name. What a man!


Seeley Booth: I find your protectiveness of Brennan to be annoying. On the other hand, if you have a daughter, it is PERFECTLY acceptable.


Temperance Brennan: I find your perspective to be refreshing. I rejoice every time you show emotion, though.  (And Emily is much prettier than Zooey. Don't fight it, you know it's true.)



Myself: Remember, these are characters, not real people. Attempt to get a life. (And try to survive one Thursday to another...)





No comments: