Monday, November 7, 2011

26/30

Day Twenty-six: Your Religious Beliefs

Oh dear. I have a feeling I'm about to lose some followers, as I have been here in the past month. It seems for every bible verse I post, I lose a reader. Oh well.

I believe that the world and all its creatures were created by God. (Genesis 1:1)
 I believe that the world was, at one point, in dire need of a savior. Therefore, God sent his only son to live a perfect life and die at the hands of his own people - in order for me to receive salvation. (Isaiah 7:14)
I believe that man was named Jesus Christ. (Matthew 1:21)
I believe the Bible is the living word of God. (John 1:1 and Hebrews 4:12)
 I believe in repentance, full immersion baptism, and pursuing Christ. (Acts 2:38)
 I believe that I will be found faithful and have a home in Heaven. (John 14:1-6)


I do not believe in condemning others, it's not my job. I do not believe that God hates any person on this earth - he hates the sin. I do not believe that God will forsake his people. I do not believe that Satan will rule over me.

No comments: