Tuesday, November 8, 2011

27/30

Day Twenty-seven: Talk About Your Siblings

Okay, easy enough.

I have two step-brothers, one full brother, and a half-sister. If I were to put them in order, I'd be the 4th child of 5. But that takes us all out of context.


The oldest step-brother is Joey. I'm not really that close to him due to a big age gap and different interests. He's a nice guy, though. Jw really admires his fishing and hunting gear a little too much.

The other is Jason, who is 3 years older than me. Although I think he's kinda a whiny guy (hehe), he's authentic & real. We used to play video games together for hours on end or watch movie after movie.

I have one full brother who would've been 5 years older than me. His name was Seth. I never got the chance to meet him. I'll see you in Heaven, big bro.

The light of my life is my half-sister Jaedyn, who is 11 years younger than me. We fuss, fight, bicker, argue even more now that she's growing up. She's ditsy, yet smart. Clumsy, yet beautiful. Annoying, but precious.

She's everything I didn't want in a sister and everything I did. And I love her dearly.

No comments: