Thursday, March 22, 2012

Forgive me?

It's been over 3 months since I've last posted. There's been some things going on within that I needed to sort out before I went and whined about it all on my blog. But here I am, a new, refreshed Ciara with exciting things going on and plans made.

I set a wedding theme. And actually got my mom agreed to it.
I got my wedding dress. And I still wear the same size I did at my senior prom.
I set a wedding date. November 17, 2012.
I picked out bridesmaid dresses. My girls were all on board and it made me stress so much less.
I went somewhere on Spring Break. For the first time. And my bestie got engaged!
I booked my engagement shots. Be on the lookout for some cute country shots of me and the hubby-to-be!
I found out my projected graduation date. I'm not happy about it, so I'm taking 9 extra hours this summer.

As you can tell, I have wedding fever! I promise I'll be around on here a lot more from now on.

No comments: