Friday, July 27, 2012

7/27 - Five Question Friday

1. What is the funniest thing you saw on Facebook/twitter this week?
Maybe not the funniest in general, but funny because almost all these movies are on my favorites list.


2. What is your favorite Olympic event?

Softball. Hands down. And now it's not even recognized as an Olympic event. Boo to that.  Read about it more here.



3. Do your kids to chores around the house? If so, what are they and how old are the children? Do they get paid for them?

The only child I have is a furbaby. His only chore is to drag his bowl across the floor when he's hungry. His pay? Kibble...



4. If you get bad service/food do you complain or keep quiet?

When I get bad service I just withhold a tip. But with food, it's all a matter of safety. If the food is not cooked well, I will definitely complain. If I don't eat what is served to me (red meat, for example) I will usually send it back with a smile. I've worked in food service, I know these things happen. 



5. If you could pick ONE frivolous item for your home, what would it be? (massive room sized closet? swimming pool? greenhouse? etc...)

Pool table and humongous closet are neck-and-neck.

No comments: