Thursday, October 11, 2012

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind, part 3

31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? 
The evening I got engaged. Everything seemed more vivid, I payed more attention to each and every detail. Everything seemed to have a deep, personal meaning. I wish I could feel that way every moment of my life.

32. If not now, then when?
When it's right for me. God will provide.

33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
Nothing. As I said before, God will provide. He has a plan.

34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
I would love to say yes. I'd like to say I have a deep, personal connection with people where I can tell by their presence what they are thinking or how they feel, but I don't. Words are powerful for me.

35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
Because religions are misled. Organized religion relies on information, interpretations, and who is "right" and who is "wrong". People mistake religion for faith, and they are simply opposites.

36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
Yes. Matthew 15:18-19

37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
No. A million dollars only goes so far.

38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
More work that I actually enjoy doing. I like feeling productive, but it has to be entertaining or I will almost always refuse to do it.

39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
Not really. Every day something different happens that I can mark it by. I'm pretty good at remembering whole days just because one simple thing happened that day and I can backtrack from it.

40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
Declaring the major of Child & Family Studies. When I started college I was intending to major in English Literature, but with one class I found that my heart was forever in Early Childhood Education. With that one class and the limited amount of knowledge it gave me, I've went on one heck of a trip and back. I can't wait to graduate and use this knowledge!

No comments: