Saturday, May 18, 2013

5/18 - Five Question Friday!

1. Do you have a doppelgänger? 
I don't think I do. I'd love to meet someone who looks like me, just to see the differences in personality.

 2. Do you keep your car cleaned up? 
Funny you should ask. I as a matter of fact do. Today I got off work before the sun went down. (Can I get a hallelujah?) While I still had sunlight, I washed my car by hand for the first time in a few months. (I used to do this like once a week or two.) I got my car as a 16th birthday present, and I've been obsessed with it since.



 3. What is a current fashion that drives you crazy.
Leggings as pants. This one has outstayed its welcome. Please go away soon, coochie-showing fad.

4. How often do you go grocery shopping?
Once every two weeks. Jw could eat the whole house - I'd swear to it. However, since it is just two of us, we don't go through that much food. We both eat fairly healthy so we don't do a lot of snacking.

 5. What has been the best surprise of your life?
Jw asking me to marry him. ;)

No comments: