Friday, March 28, 2014

Let's Play Catch Up

So I've been really neglectful of this little nook of my internet life. I apologize. =(

22 weeks, 2 days

23 weeks, 2 days

24 weeks, 3 days

27 weeks

28 weeks, 4 days

30 weeks, 2 days

32 weeks, 2 days


Currently: 33 weeks, 5 days
Cravings: Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate.
Aversions: Heat. I cannot stand for almost any kind of heat to be on. Even though here in Tennessee, it is still rather chilly. This baby has me burning up 24/7.
Energy/Sleep: I am tired. All. The. Time. But I can't sleep. I am unsure if it is nesting starting up or what, but I sometimes clean, straighten, make lists, and read about pregnancy, childbirth, and nursing until sunrise. And I still won't be wound down enough to sleep. Ugh.
Excitement: Baby has a name! James Easton. We will be calling him Easton, though, due to the fact that there are already so many Jameses in the family. 


No comments: